DELF B2 junior version
DELF B2 junior version presentation
A B2 user has a degree of independence that allows him/her to construct arguments to defend his/her opinion, explain his/her viewpoint and negotiate. At this level, the candidate has a degree of fluency and spontaneity in regular interactions and is capable of correcting his/her own mistakes. B2 is the highest level of DELF junior version. Above, it will be necessary to turn to a DALF.
Please note that, except dispensation, DELF B2 is compulsory to follow studies in the French higher education. The topics of DELF B2 junior version exam take into account the interests of young people.
DELF B2 junior version examination is based on level B2 of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
Description of DELF B2 junior version examination
Type of tests: DELF B2 junior version
Mark out of
Comprehension questionnaires dealing with three recordings:
- presentation, lecture, speech, documentary, radio or television program (played twice)
- interview, news bulletin, etc (played once).
Maximum duration of recordings: 8 mins
Comprehension questionnaires dealing with two written documents:
- text of an informational nature regarding France or the French-speaking world
- text of an argumentative nature.
Taking a personal stand (contributing to a debate, formal letter, review of a film/book).
Stating and defending an opinion based on a short document designed to explicit a reaction.
Approximately 20 minutes
preparation: 30 minutes
Total length of group tests: 2 hour 30 minutes
* Total mark out of 100
* Overall pass mark of the DELF B2 junior version: 50 / 100
* Minimum mark required per test: 5 / 25